Gábor FONTÁNYI - FOUNDER
Born 28 September 1929, Somogyvár, Hungary.
Graduated at the electric engineer faculty of the Technical University of Budapest in 1955.
Graduated at the foreign economy speciality of the Economic University of Budapest in 1962.
- Rural, agricultural electrification, design, construction, management of electrical erection industry (Building Ministry 1958-1962).
- Design, development, standardization of types; design and development of buildings constructed with industrialized technology. (1965-1980).
- Establishment and management of a privately owned business association - one of the first in Hungary; worked on research, development and production for four large public enterprises (Unimontage Business Association, 1980-1985)
- One significant example was a plastic conduit controllable sprinkling irrigation scheme, with which successful forestation was implemented in a large area of Saudi Arabia.
- During the period of political changes he acted as a foreign spokesman and was a committed believer in the advancement of Hungarian agriculture.
- He was ambassador extraordinary and minister plenipotentiary in Vienna (1990-1994).
Within the frame of Austrian-Hungarian co-operation he established a close and fruitful working relationship with Austrian ministers of Dr. Werner Fasslabend and Dr. Franz Fischler.